Gay small penis dvd



Voodoohn 8 months ago
You don't understand the Constitution and the legal system. You can sue for redress only if you have been harmed. You can't sue because someone else's rights have been violated. And if it is your rights being violated, then you have to show the court how you have been affected. Simply being put out that the Constitution is being misapplied isn't enough.
Mazucage 8 months ago
i smell an oscar!
Mozuru 7 months ago

Add a comment